At Joseph C. Woodard Printing Company, we aim to be your ‘go-to’ for all things printing—be it offset, digital, large format, bindery or mailing and fulfillment. We have the capability and expertise to produce the product that you will be proud to distribute. We also assist clients with promotional products and ad specialty items that can promote your event or organization with class. Prepress services are an important component to producing a quality product. We provide design consultation, proofing services and expertise in both PC and Mac platforms to ensure the very best outcome.
At Joseph C. Woodard Printing Company, clients have access to knowledgeable staff that understand printing. We help clients consider the best option based on the specifications of their printing needs. Green printing options are used regularly at Joseph C. Woodard Printing Company, including soy-based inks and recycled stock. Check with your Customer Service Representative to learn about available green options.
Offset Printing Considerations:
Offset printing or lithography uses a traditional method of transferring an image from a plate to paper. It yields a higher quality product and can incorporate additional coatings to enhance the aesthetics of the finished product.
- Size: Print from 11” x 17” up to 23 5/8” x 30” sheets (with many in between)
- Color: Single color up to five color plus aqueous coater
- Stock: Offset printing allows for a wider variety of paper options
- Quantity: Large runs are typically more cost-effective
- Timeframe: Offset processing requires more lead time
- Finishing: Offset printing is best if you plan to include special effects such as foil or UV and some bindery styles