Digital Printing has advanced greatly in the past several years. These advances make going digital an ideal option for short-run, quick turn-around or variable data projects or projects being produced on a smaller budget. At Joseph C. Woodard Printing Company we use a dry-ink or toner based Xerox that provides pleasing color on process or black and white projects. Not sure if your project is a candidate for digital printing? Review the list below and then contact us to find the best way to give you outstanding print quality on time and on budget.
Digital Printing Considerations:
Digital printing solutions offer flexibility and variability for projects that require a tighter turnaround time than traditional offset printing jobs. Digital printing offers an added option of personalization through the inclusion of variable data imaging.
- Size: Print up to 13” x 19” sheets
- Color: Full color or black/white
- Stock: 20# up to 110# cover
- Quantity: Ability to process small run sizes
- Timeframe: Quicker turnaround time than traditional offset
- Finishing: Various stitching options are available